Material and Lighting



As the quarter comes to an end it means its that time for wonderful final projects. Here Is my Material and lighting final. I Find myself being able to do these projects faster and faster, which is nice because I can put much more of the final and little details that I would like to put in. The project was like usual we take a pic and then have to re create it.

I think The most changeling part of this project was trying to get the shadows dark enough in the near corner while keeping the stairs and poles still visible, I managed by using some final gather cubes, and adjusting the material attributes a little.



You can see the floor is almost completely blown out from the sun, or maybe my camera just did it, but I couldn't get it to do that in Maya, so I retouched the photo a little in photoshop a little just to color correct some things.

2 comments:

Josue Mariscal said...

DUUUUDDE. That is freakin good. I'm impressed. Great Job!

chéBEBE said...

this is repulsive.. Looks nothing like the reference.. "F!!"